Professional & Business History
Chris joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 1996 and became a principal in 2009. He is the Principal in Charge of the Grand Junction tax office where he is responsible for leadership, fiscal management, and administration of the office.
Range of Experience
Chris specializes in mergers and acquisitions, real estate tax issues, real estate development, cost segregation studies, small business taxation, and consulting/tax planning for high net worth individuals.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Grand Junction
- Habitat for Humanity of Mesa County – Past Treasurer
- Western Colorado Community Foundation Board of Trustees – Treasurer
Chris is a graduate of Mesa State College with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting