Professional & Business History
Chris joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2006 and became principal in 2010. He is the Principal in Charge of the Grand Junction audit office and is responsible for administration of the department including overall supervision, personnel, and fiscal management.
Range of Experience
Chris provides auditing and accounting services to a wide variety of clients in several industries including financial institutions, non-profit organizations, insurance companies, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, and manufacturing. Specialties include audit, review, compilation of financial reports, reporting requirements, planning and performing procedures, and general business consulting and strategic planning.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado and California
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Grand Junction Lion’s Club – Past President
Chris is a graduate of Azusa Pacific University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.