Professional & Business History
Mike joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2004 and became a principal in 2017.
Range of Experience
Mike has developed expertise in business and individual taxation and extended his skills to business and financial consulting, business projections and forecasts, and estate and tax planning. His client base reflects a variety of industries including medical, healthcare, real estate development, lodging, and recreation. Mike is proactive with his clients and works to help them understand their financial decisions and associated tax implications.
Professional Associations and Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- YouthZone – Board Director
- Glenwood Springs High School – Assistant Football Coach
Mike graduated in 2003 summa cum laude with a bachelor of arts degree in accounting and business administration from Western State College in Gunnison.