Professional & Business History
Nathan joined Dalby Wendland’s audit team in Grand Junction in 2008. He has been an audit principal since July of 2018.
Range of Experience
Nathan has developed expertise in providing attest and accounting services such as financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures for a variety of clients. His industry specialties include life and health insurance, third party health plan administrators, construction, manufacturing, nonprofit organizations, institutions of higher education, banks, governmental entities, and employee benefit plans. Nathan attained accreditation in business valuations (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 2016 and provides valuation services in a variety of areas.
Professional Associations and Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Accredited in Business Valuation
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Marillac Clinic – Finance Committee
Nathan attained a bachelor of science degree with an emphasis in accounting from Adams State University in Alamosa.