Professional & Business History
Steve joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2007 and became principal in 2014.
Range of Experience
Steve provides auditing and accounting services to a wide variety of clients in several industries. He has considerable experience in the healthcare and healthcare-related profession, including health insurance, hospitals, hospices, and other related entities. In addition, he has extensive experience in construction, non-profit organizations, government, employee benefit plans, financial institutions, mortgage service providers (and related FHA/HUD audits), as well as a detailed analyses of client’s internal control structure. With more than 16 years of experience, his specialties include forensic investigations, litigation support, financial statement audits of financial institutions, and single audits.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Managers Society
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Board of Forensic Accounting
- Grand Junction Business Incubator – Treasurer
- River Technology Corporation – Treasurer
Steve holds a bachelor’s degree from Colorado Mesa University.