Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., is well respected locally and nationally for providing the highest caliber of accounting and business consulting services to a wide range of clients. Our strong team culture and quality-focused work environment provides challenging opportunities and growth throughout your career. We believe in trust, respect, and responsibility to foster collaboration and excellence.
Our firm provides good work/life balance, competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k) plan, opportunities for advancement, and much more! Accounting Today magazine consistently ranks Dalby Wendland as one of the Top Regional Firms, and we are honored by CoBiz Magazine as a Top 250 Private Colorado Company and Top Colorado Accounting Firm.
We will furnish you with the tools and training you need to succeed and advance within our firm. Our professionals receive formal continuing education centered on training courses sponsored by the AICPA, state CPA societies, and industry associations. Our certified staff members receive a minimum 40 hours of continuing professional education a year in addition to numerous in-house technical training sessions.
As you pursue your profession, you will enjoy a lifestyle that is exciting and rewarding.
Here are the current opportunities we have available:
Experienced CPAs – Glenwood Springs
Join our Rocky Mountain practice! We have Tax Manager and Tax Supervisor openings in our Glenwood Springs office. Candidates will be CPAs with 5 + years of public accounting experience, skills in income taxation, and a strong general accounting background. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and ownership opportunities. If you like the idea of living in a mountain town atmosphere, you will like Glenwood Springs. We are ready to talk now, so don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Please complete the Employment Opportunities Contact Form for more information, or email HR@DalbyCPA.com to apply. Include any comments or questions you may have and our Human Resources Department will contact you for follow up information.
College Student Opportunities
We are looking for bright and energetic accountants to join our public accounting and audit teams.
We have job openings for December and May graduates for Staff Accountants. Position qualifications include a bachelor’s or master’s degree, excellent communication and listening skills, detail oriented, and be a qualified CPA candidate. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze records of financial transactions to determine accuracy and completeness of entries
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, amortization and depreciation schedules, and other financial reports
- Compute taxes owed and ensure compliance with tax payments, reporting, and other tax requirements
- Prepare tax returns and/or financial statements
- Listen to and follow instructions
- Perform audit and/or review procedures as instructed
- Complete research projects as requested
- Tax is limited to local travel; audit is primarily travel within state of CO – approximately 4-6 weeks per year.
- Other duties as requested
- Intern opportunities may also be available before you graduate. Please email our HR department to inquire about internships.
If you would like to work for an award-winning regional firm, please email your resume and transcripts (unofficial is ok) to HR@DalbyCPA.com.