Ag producers and ranchers today face many challenges. A successful producer/rancher understands the need to be flexible, the integration of innovation into operations for sustainability and growth, and staying ahead of the important legislation affecting the industry.
Business management techniques can help enhance your bottom line. Such practices may especially be beneficial for states like Colorado where preserving open space can contribute to the general value of the land.
- Income tax return preparation and filing, including multi-state taxes
- Tax planning and strategy, including tax incentives, and tax breaks related to natural disasters
- Depreciation schedules, including depreciation options and elections
- Estate and gift tax
- 1031 exchanges and conservation easements
- Bookkeeping services and consulting
- Payroll processing and filings
- Financial statements, reporting, and management reports
- QuickBooks set-up, training, and consulting
- Business planning, financial projections, and budgets
- Cash flow management
- Economic analysis of operations for expert witness testimony
- Entity and organizational structure
- Selling, exchanging, and/or developing real estate
- Estate, wealth, and succession planning
- CFO services
Audit & Assurance
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Inventory count
- Fraud investigations and risk management
- Agreed-upon procedures
In addition to providing accounting services, we are proud to support our farm and ranch community with involvement and/or membership with the Colorado Cattlemen’s Association, Holy Cross Cattlemen’s Associates, American Dairy Goat Association, and Rocky Mountain Quarter Horse Association. In recognition of our future farmers and ranchers we support local 4-H clubs, county fairs, and FFA chapters.