In addition to our core service offerings of tax, audit, and business advisory, Dalby Wendland provides clients with business support services to create efficiencies and streamline in-house accounting and bookkeeping processes. These fundamental services can save valuable time and reduce costs for small and medium-sized businesses, and organizations such as homeowner’s associations and nonprofit groups. Some of the services we provide include:
- General ledger set up and maintenance
- Cash flow budgets and forecasting
- Financial reporting and statements
Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
Each Dalby Wendland office offers a full range of bookkeeping and payroll services to fit your specific organizational needs. We can provide assistance with:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management for keeping accurate financial records
- Account reconciliations
- Payroll processing and filings
- Sales/use tax preparation and reporting
- HOA billings
- QuickBooks® Certified ProAdvisors, including:
- Set-up, training, and ongoing support
- Point-of-sale and contractor software editions
Dalby, Wendland & Co. can help reduce your operating expenditures and increase your confidence that your business is observing mandatory payroll rules and regulations, avoiding late payment of payroll taxes that may result in severe penalties. Using Dalby Wendland bookkeeping services leaves you more time to focus on running your business, and it also ensures you stay in compliance with state and federal authorities.
SPECIAL OFFER! Because many of our bookkeepers are QuickBooks® Certified Pro Advisors, we can pass along exclusive software discounts on QuickBooks® products to our clients. Contact your nearest Dalby Wendland office today to consult with one of our bookkeepers and learn how you can save.