In the complex and regulation-heavy business landscape of today, we are seeing companies shift their focus to cost management, risk, and future growth. Our audit team’s main focus is to add value to your business while adhering to the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence, and technical excellence. We take time to understand your business and the industry in which you operate so we can identify risks and opportunities beyond the traditional financial reporting function. We believe that auditing is not “fill-in” work to be done outside of the tax seasons. Our clients receive the benefits of having a full-time audit department to use as a year-round resource.
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Internal control analysis
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Fraud investigations, forensic services, and risk management
- Specialized industry-specific needs relating to regulatory oversight agencies, including Office of Management and Budget (OMB) A133 single audits
Our audit team provides services to a wide variety of organization types and sizes, including:
- Private sector
- Higher education and private schools
- Governmental organizations and councils
- School districts and municipalities
- Medical facilities and hospitals
- Housing authorities
To maintain excellence in knowledge and experience, Dalby Wendland is a proud and active member of both the Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC) and the Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Membership in the Quality Centers requires additional training for any employee working in the government or employee benefit sectors, as well as following additional quality control policies for our internal processes and procedures.